I'm thinking...

Recently, the thought of leaving Kiddoland... no, the whole system, has struck me very strongly again. Usually, every 1 to 2 terms, this thought will always come back to haunt me. But for the passed few months, this thought has been coming back quite frequently.

I'm trying to save up real hard to be prepared for the day I finally made up my mind to leave. I roughly got a plan for the next 1 to 2 years. But afterall, planning is one thing, reality might prove me otherwise. So now, I'm praying very hard at the same time to my beloved Guan Yin Ma to bless me. Hehe...

Anyway, I'm considered very lucky coz I've got a very supportive Darling. At first, I thought his reactions would be "huh? then what about our mortgage? what about our savings? what about our payments for this and that?" He listened to my plans, and mentioned that he will support me all the way!!! Wooohoooo!!!

But Darling, don't worry. I will not be a tai-tai, and laze around at home everyday. I do not want to be a tai-tai anyway. It's soooooooo boring... I've got a plan. Really. Trust me!

Haha...

Aiya, it's just a thought. Let's see how long I can hang on.

2 comments:

  Mentor

April 4, 2011 at 12:53 AM

This kind of thought haunts me everyday...

  aH MiN

April 4, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Mentor, 你这么能干,去哪里都有人要的咯。不要被这里摧残。Hehe...