March Hols

Minni hasn't really been hardworking in updating my bloggy. Hehe... So what have I been doing the whole week? Basically, just going out with Darling everyday, watch movies, shopping, and catch up on my beauty sleep. Haven't really started my engine for work. Sianzzzz...

Anyway, I've yet to blog about our dearest May May's wedding which was last Sunday.

Went to do my manicure that morning. This colour looks like the colour I had on my wedding day. Hehe...


The banquet was at Sheraton Towers.


Our wedding favours.




Everyone came early that night.
And the babies of the night! Woooohooo....


With Xiaobai, BTB in year 2012.
Ah Jean...

The prince and princess of the night!



Group shots.


Then I realised I didn't take photos with the bride and bridegroom. *cry cry cry*

Anyway, Wednesday was our Monthly-versary. Went to meet Kiddoland gang in the morning to settle abit of work, before meeting Darling at Downtown East. And he surprised me with this!





We watched Gnomeo & Juliet. And it was super good. I mean, all cartoons are good to me. Hahaha... I'm childish, I know.

0 comments: